Giving notification of changes
Notification must be given of any change to the project as compared to the application originally submitted.
In the case of changes that have a significant impact on
- the structure of the project, e.g. cancellation of seminars,
- shortened duration of exchange visits, altered project duration,
- the total funding specified in the expenditure and financing plan, e.g. due to additional third-party funding or cost-cutting measures,
a change request must be made.
Making a change request
- Before a change request can be submitted on paper, Engagement Global first examines each individual case to decide how to proceed.
- To this end, the request must first be sent in digital form to:
- Once it has been reviewed, it must be submitted by post, with the original signatures of the project partners.
- It must then be approved by Engagement Global.
- If necessary, a change agreement is then concluded.